An Integrated Plan
We’ve been helping clients in the greater Boston area and across the country prepare for their financial future since 1994. Like them, you can benefit from our expertise in creating a fully integrated and comprehensive plan that helps you pursue your life goals.
As independent financial advisors, we have no parent company or product pressures driving our recommendations; we answer only to you. So you know you’re getting an objective guidance in all areas, including:
- Accumulation, so your investments address your objectives and comfort level
- Retirement planning, so you are well positioned to pursue your dreams
- Estate planning, so you can pass on your assets to whom you choose
- Risk management, to minimize any threats to your personal or business assets
- Business planning, to help you manage and grow your business
- Taxation, to minimize the tax burdens you face now and in the future
- Education planning, so you can prepare for your child's college education
Whether your financial life encompasses all or only a few of these areas, we will help you build a plan that is tailored to you.
Not Just Asset Management
Of all of the areas of financial planning we develop, the one that most people focus on are the investments. They change every day and you may think it natural to actively watch them more closely than anything else. Our focus is on building portfolios of strategic—or core—positions, then to expand beyond those core holdings with investments that fit into your specific needs for risk and return. Is your investment strategy appropriate? Have you saved enough for retirement? Can your estate plan do more to minimize any tax burden? Whatever questions your financial future presents, finding answers that are right for you now and over the course of your lifetime depends very much on the quality of the expertise upon which you rely.
We are not just managing your assets, but building a longlasting relationship with you and your family. This helps us understand what you want your wealth to do for you and your loved ones.